Maelezo ya jumla
For organizations that wish to apply, the first step is to familiarize yourself with njia yetu. You may also want to review the Foundation’s general Fedha Maswali.
Ikiwa, baada ya kusoma tovuti yetu, unajisikia shirika lako linafaa ndani ya mikakati yetu ya fedha, wasiliana na Vibrant & Equitable Communities team kabla ya kuanza programu.
Ili kukusaidia kujiandaa, unaweza kuchunguza wote uchunguzi wa awali and the pendekezo kamili application forms. Please note that we have updated the initial inquiry form to reduce allowable word counts in response to partner feedback. Responses to each inquiry need not meet the maximum word count. Additional resources include a recorded webinar we hosted in September 2020 and a FAQ with commonly asked questions specific to the V&EC program.
Tutajibu kupitia barua pepe wiki nne hadi sita baada ya kupokea uchunguzi wako, ama kupungua fedha au kutoa maagizo ya kuwasilisha pendekezo kamili mtandaoni.
If your organization was a grantee under the former Education program or the Region & Communities program, please contact a V&EC program officer before submitting your initial inquiry application.
Uhalali & Aina za Msaada
We provide operating and project grants to organizations in Minnesota. We consider capital grants only in exceptional circumstances. With very few exceptions, applicants must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as tax-exempt nonprofit organizations to be eligible for a grant.
Government entities may apply for funding for innovative projects. However, we generally will not fund activities that are traditionally the sole responsibility of government.
Nini Hatuna Mfuko
Foundations can be most effective by concentrating their resources in a few areas. This means we cannot support many worthy projects outside our program interests. For example, we do not make grants for the following:
- Basic social services, such as food shelves, case management, or emergency shelter
- Health services
- Parks and open spaces
- Transit- and transportation-related efforts
- Pre-K-12 educational programming
- Scholarships or other types of assistance for individuals
- Conferences, including attendance or travel, except in rare cases
- Endowments and capital campaigns, except in rare cases
- Activities that have a specific religious purpose
- Lobbying prohibited by the Internal Revenue Code (see note below)
Maelezo juu ya kushawishi na uchambuzi wa sera za umma:
The Foundation may consider funding requests for efforts such as advocacy and education to improve the policies and administrative rules of executive, judicial, and administrative agencies; information-sharing that is neutral, nonpartisan, and fully descriptive of both sides of pending legislative issues; and policy research.
As required by the Internal Revenue Code, however, the Foundation will not fund attempts to influence specific pending or proposed legislation, including referenda, local ordinances, and resolutions.
Jifunze zaidi kuhusu jumla yetu miongozo ya kifedha.
Muda wa mwisho
Mwisho wa uchunguzi wa awali wa McKnight ni robo mwaka. Ikiwa umealikwa, tarehe ya kuwasilisha uchunguzi itaamua wakati pendekezo kamili linazingatiwa na bodi yetu. Tafadhali kumbuka mfumo wa maombi ya mtandao unafunguliwa takribani wiki mbili kabla ya tarehe ya mwisho ili tarehe zilizo wazi hapo chini ziweze kutofautiana mwaka kwa mwaka kwa siku moja au mbili.
||Kutokana na Uchunguzi wa awali
- All new initial inquiries start hapa. Inquiries that are in progress can be accessed from within your online account.
- Ili kufikia programu zilizohifadhiwa au kuangalia hali ya ripoti, tumia Ingia ya Akaunti kiungo (kona ya juu ya kulia ya ukurasa wowote kwenye tovuti hii).
- If you have any trouble with the online application system, call us at (612) 333-4220 or tuma barua pepe to the V&EC team.