ለማመልከት ለሚፈልጉ ድርጅቶች የመጀመሪያው እርምጃ ራስዎን በደንብ ማወቅ ነው our approach, including our grantmaking priorities. You may also want to review the Foundation’s general የገንዘብ ድጋፍ ተደጋጋሚ ጥያቄዎች.
If, after reading our website, you feel your organization fits within our strategies and program principles, we encourage you to contact the Vibrant & Equitable Communities (Communities) team before starting an application. This conversation is intended to help you make a decision about applying and make the best use of your time; a conversation is not required for funding.
To help you prepare, you can preview the application form (ፒ ዲ ኤፍ, Word). Additional resources include Frequently Asked Questions, that is, commonly asked questions with responses specific to the Communities program.
Within two weeks of receiving your application, Communities staff will be in contact with you regarding next steps. We strive to make a decision and distribute funding within three months of receiving an application.
ብቁነት እና የድጋፍ ዓይነቶች
We provide operating and project grants to organizations in Minnesota. With very few exceptions, applicants must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as tax-exempt nonprofit organizations to be eligible for a grant.
የመንግስት አካላት ለፈጠራ ፕሮጀክቶች የገንዘብ ድጋፍ ለማግኘት ማመልከት ይችላሉ ፡፡ ሆኖም ፣ በአጠቃላይ ለመንግስት ብቸኛ ኃላፊነት ለሆኑት ተግባራት በአጠቃላይ ገንዘብ አንሰጥም ፡፡
What The Communities Program Does Not Fund
Foundations can be most effective by concentrating their resources in a few areas. This means we cannot support many worthy projects outside our program interests. For example, we do not make grants for the following:
- Basic social services, such as food shelves, case management, or emergency shelter
- Health services
- Parks and open spaces
- Transit- and transportation-related efforts (see Midwest Climate and Energy)
- Pre-K-12 educational programming
- Workforce development education and training
- Scholarships or other types of assistance for individuals (see Arts & Culture)
- Conferences, including attendance or travel, except in rare cases
- Endowments and capital campaigns, except in rare cases
- Activities that have a specific religious purpose
- Lobbying prohibited by the Internal Revenue Code (see note below)
በገቢ ማሰባሰብ እና የሕዝብ ፖሊሲ ትንታኔ ላይ ያለ ማስታወሻ:
ፋውንዴሽኑ የአስፈፃሚ ፣ የፍትህ እና የአስተዳደር ኤጀንሲዎች ፖሊሲዎችን እና አስተዳደራዊ ደንቦችን ለማሻሻል እንደ ጥብቅና እና ትምህርት ያሉ ጥረቶችን የገንዘብ ድጋፍን ከግምት ሊያስገባ ይችላል ፡፡ በመጠባበቅ ላይ ያሉ የሕግ ጉዳዮች ገለልተኛ ፣ ገለልተኛ እና የሁለቱን ወገኖች ሙሉ በሙሉ የሚያብራራ መረጃ-መጋራት; እና የፖሊሲ ጥናት ፡፡
As required by the Internal Revenue Code, the Foundation will not fund attempts to influence specific pending or proposed legislation, including referenda, local ordinances, and resolutions. However, we may support organizations that lobby when in compliance with IRS codes.
ስለ አጠቃላይ አጠቃቀማችን ተጨማሪ ይወቁ የገንዘብ ድጋፍ መመሪያዎች.
Application & Timeline
McKnight has a one-step application process and accepts proposals on a rolling basis. We strive to make a decision and distribute funding within three months of receiving an application. Given year-end priorities, grants submitted and reviewed in the fourth quarter may take additional time. We recommend submitting your request by September 1 if funding in the current calendar year is critical.
- የተቀመጡ ትግበራዎችን ለመድረስ ወይም የሪፖርት ሁኔታን ለመፈተሽ, ይጠቀሙ የመለያ መግቢያ አገናኝ (በዚህ ድር ጣቢያ ላይ በማናቸውም ገጽ ላይ የላይኛው ቀኝ ጥግ).
- በመስመር ላይ የትግበራ ስርዓት ላይ ችግር ካለብዎ በ (612) 333-4220 ይደውሉልን ወይም ኢሜይል ላክ to the Communities team.