Impact Investing Goal: Invest our endowment in ways that advance financial, program, and learning returns. We act as an owner of assets, a consumer of financial products, a shareholder, and a market participant to advance sustainability and select program goals.
McKnight's Quadro strategico calls us to optimize the Foundation’s resources to build and strengthen socially, economically, and environmentally sustainable communities.
Impact investing is a powerful tool to work toward this goal.
Most foundations are required by law to distribute 5 percent of the value of investment assets each year to charitable and administrative purposes. Impact investing is an opportunity to leverage the other 95 percent beyond grant dollars to advance solutions like the need for more clean energy and decent housing. With this 21st-century investing approach, we amplify our philanthropic impact and steward our endowment.
Investimenti ad impatto
at a Glance
Notizie e idee
Impact Investing News, Ideas, and Resources
“We have enormous power to create change when we invest. As money flows toward climate-friendly investments and away from heavy emitters, we will accelerate the transition to a low-carbon economy.”
-ELIZABETH MCGEVERAN, DIRETTORE DEGLI INVESTIMENTI
fonte: McKnight Net Zero Update